Social Media Landing Page
Social Media Monitoring and Engagement for Schools
Higher Education Marketing’s Social Media Monitoring and Engagement services can be uniquely conﬁgured for every school, measuring and identifying: the volume and origin of conversations (Facebook, Twitter, blogs) and potential inﬂuencers. Social Media Monitoring for higher education would also help qualify the tone or sentiment of the conversation (positive or negative) about your school.
Higher Education Marketing’s Social Media Monitoring and Engagement services can help:
- Measure your institution’s social media presence
- Manage your school’s online reputation
- Identify social media strengths and weaknesses
- Develop a network of related individuals and institutions.
Social Media can get the Web talking about your higher education institution, providing “organic” word of mouth recommendations for your programs, campus, and services. Let the Web work for you.
What does Social Media Monitoring and Engagement for schools involve?
- Social Media Strategy – Higher Education Marketing can help you develop, implement, and monitor a Social Media Marketing strategy that can help you stimulate blog, forum, and social media discussion and interaction regarding your school.
- Social Media Marketing Setup – Higher Education Marketing will setup and establish your online presence at popular social media sites, and help stimulate and maintain online discussion and interaction about your school, university, or community college.
- Social Media Reputation Management – Are negative mentions of your school ranking high in the search results for your institution’s name? Unfortunately, as social media grows, you have less and less control over what people say about your school. Higher Education Marketing can help get negative mentions removed, or ‘bumped down’, in search results.
Contact Higher Education Marketing today for more information on Social Media Monitoring and Engagement for schools.