Registration Discount for the SEMM Forum
Date posted: March 30, 2011
The third annual Strategic Enrolment Marketing and Management Forum (SEMM Forum) is just around the corner, and Higher Education Marketing is proud to offer newsletter members a registration discount. To save $100, simply register by March 31st with this special code: HEM3.
The SEMM Forum is hosted by Brainstorm Strategy Group and co-sponsored by EDge Interactive. The Forum is coming to Toronto on April 14th and Calgary on May 6th.
The intensive one-day conference will feature a combination of 10 plenary sessions and concurrent workshops focused on:
- Global and regional enrolment trends and challenges
- Strategies to create an effective brand in a competitive marketplace
- Canadian case studies in strategic enrolment management
- Effective front-line recruiting tactics
- How to effectively support student recruitment and engagement through social media
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to hear six presentations by leading experts, including:
- Alex Usher, President, Higher Education Strategy Associates
- Noel O’Dea, President and Director of Strategic & Creative Planning, Target Marketing & Communications Inc.
- Gary Fretwell, Senior Vice President and Principal, Noel-Levitz, Inc
- Dr. Nancy Johnston, Executive Director of Student Affairs, Simon Fraser University
- Ron Byrne, Vice-President, International & Student Affairs, Mount Allison University
- And several others!
Full details and online registration can be found here: www.SEMMForum.ca