Higher Education Marketing at the Strategic Enrolment Marketing and Management Forum
Date posted: March 29, 2011
The third annual Strategic Enrolment Marketing and Management Forum (SEMM Forum) is just around the corner, and Higher Education Marketing is proud to offer newsletter members a registration discount. To save $50, simply register with this special code: HEM3.
The SEMM Forum is hosted by Brainstorm Strategy Group and co-sponsored by EDge Interactive. The Forum is coming to Toronto on April 14th and Calgary on May 6th.
The intensive one-day conference will feature a combination of 10 plenary sessions and concurrent workshops focused on:
- Global and regional enrolment trends and challenges
- Strategies to create an effective brand in a competitive marketplace
- Canadian case studies in strategic enrolment management
- Effective front-line recruiting tactics
- How to effectively support student recruitment and engagement through social media
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to hear six presentations by leading experts, including:
- Alex Usher, President, Higher Education Strategy Associates
- Noel O’Dea, President and Director of Strategic & Creative Planning, Target Marketing & Communications Inc.
- Gary Fretwell, Senior Vice President and Principal, Noel-Levitz, Inc.
- Dr. Nancy Johnston, Executive Director of Student Affairs, Simon Fraser University
- Ron Byrne, Vice-President, International & Student Affairs, Mount Allison University
- And several others!
Full details and online registration can be found at the SEMM website.
Higher Education Marketing will also be taking part in the Toronto eMetrics summit on April 26th to 29th. For more information please visit the eMetrics site.