HEM (Higher Education Marketing) is a Canadian company based in Montreal, Quebec and is seeking a remote digital marketer who will primarily manage a portfolio of client ad accounts. Candidates are expected to have experience and a proven track record primarily with paid social media marketing, notably Meta for Business (Facebook, Instagram) and LinkedIn Ads. The ideal candidate is someone who can manage a broad portfolio of client ad accounts in the Educational sector that focus on maximizing ROI for lead generation efforts. Special preference will be shown to candidates who have extensive experience with other ad management platforms, such as Google Ads.
- Manage a portfolio of client accounts (campaign setup, optimization, budgeting, troubleshooting, etc.) in order to maximize ROIs.
- Write compelling ad text and design engaging graphics for use as ad collateral.
- Collaborate with a team of digital marketers to take holistic approaches to client accounts, cross platforms, and cross departments, all while reporting to the departmental manager.
- Work primarily remotely with in-office meetings and days to be expected.
- Collaborate on audit and analysis reports for clients, such as determining target audiences, suggestions for optimization, and other analytical remarks.
- Tracking campaign performance by analyzing data using month over month and year over year views for bigger picture optimization.
- 2+ years’ experience managing paid social media ad accounts and campaigns.
- Experience with photo editing software such as Adobe Photoshop.
- Experience setting up tracking and other tags for social media ad campaigns.
- Strong copywriting and editing skills, with an attention to details.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, etc.) and Google Workspace products (Sheets, Drive, Meet, etc.).
- Fluent in English (written / spoken).
- 1+ years Google Ads experience.
- Experience with Google Tag Manager, Google Data Studios, and Google Analytics.
- Knowledge of HTML and other coding languages.
- Experience with enterprise-tier Google Marketing Platform (GMP) products.
- Fluency in any secondary language (such as French, German, Spanish, etc.)