On February 5, 2014, we will be participating as a speaker in the Higher Ed Analytics Conference, a 3.5 hour online event, featuring twelve, 10 minute presentations, on advanced topics in web analytics for higher education web and marketing professionals.
HEM CEO, Philippe Taza will present the session, entitled Cross Domain Tracking 101, talking about how cross domain tracking works, providing examples of cross domain tracking code, and highlighting the benefits of cross domain tracking data at work in Google Analytics reports.
Other topics presented at the conference are:
- Before You Measure: How to Identify the Right KPIs for Your Unit or School
- Why & How to Switch to Google Tag Manager
- Optimize Landing Web Pages with Google Analytics Content Experiments
- Lessons Learned Using Analytics to Drive Web Usability Testing
- Using Dashboards to Get to Know International Visitors
- Picture your Twitter Data! How to use Netlytic for Text and Network Analysis
- When Data Doesn’t Mean Numbers: Content Analysis to Bring Help and Happiness to Your Audiences
- Making Your Data Matter – Really: How to Present Analytics Data to Upper Management
- How to Make the Case to Hire a Web Analytics Staff Member
- Not Your Regular Google Analytics: Level Up in Your Analysis
The registration fee for the Conference is $400.
For more information or to register for the conference, please visit the Higher Ed Experts website.