Reach Out and Connect
With close to 98 per cent of students involved in social media today, Social Media Marketing has become essential to any higher education marketing effort. We offer an integrative strategy to leverage all platforms relevant to your audience and your global social media marketing goals. This will allow you to further establish your brand awareness and develop a strong enough presence that you will see a continuous increase in your ROI.
Customize Your Connection
Our customized Social Media Marketing solutions can help you:
- Build online awareness about your school
- Increase traffic to your website and all social media platforms
- Improve conversion and lead generation
- Create online communities for your students, faculty, admin, and alumni
- Position your school as a leader in your niche
- Control your online reputation as a school
Optimize and Engage
We provide a thorough competitive analysis that will:
- Identify which social media platforms are most relevant for your school
- Define a clear set of tactics to expand your presence.
- Make your school’s events and posts more visible by advertising to targeted audiences.
- Distinguish specific tactics to engage fans and followers, and to manage your communities.
Manage Reputation and Progress
- Monitor your school’s reputation, respond in a timely manner and qualify the tone of the conversation about your school.
- Determine social media performance platform analytics and comprehensive analytics tools.
- Understand what content engages your audience through monthly social media analytics reports.
Request info learn how we can help
- Inbound Marketing
- Education Lead Generation
- Search Engine Optimization
- Pay-Per-Click Marketing
- Branding & Web Development
- Content Strategy
- Social Media Marketing
- International Student Recruitment
- Chinese Digital Marketing
- Multilingual Advertising Campaigns
- Specific for Language Schools
- Digital Marketing for Universities
- Dedicated Follow up Services
Blog Posts Related to Social Media Marketing
February 13, 2019
January 16, 2019
January 2, 2019