HEM (Higher Education Marketing) is an all-in-one digital marketing agency specializing in helping educational institutions grow their market base and lead generation through tailored and progressive digital marketing solutions. We are looking for remote online instructors in Digital Marketing to lead engaging hands-on online courses for our HEM Academy adult education courses.
If you are a Digital Marketing Subject Matter Expert (SME), have hands-on practical experience with admissions, recruitment, or marketing teams within a college or university setting, and love teaching others adult professionals, we’d like to talk to you. We have openings for online instructors to lead and teach content in several subject areas including: Web / Google Analytics, Facebook / Instagram Advertising, Google Ads, SEO, Digital Marketing Strategy, HTML, Web Writing, or Content Strategy.
As an HEM Academy instructor, you will be teaching professionals in the education space and will be responsible for:
- Developing and maintaining online course curriculum
- Developing and maintaining instructional materials
- Delivering instruction, using pedagogical best practice, that meets module and program objectives as set out in the curriculum
- Creating assessments and student evaluations that support knowledge, understanding and application.
- Assisting with the administrative duties required by the program
- Adhere to and enforce the various program policies
- Actively participates and leads in course planning and preparations
Qualifications (Education And Industry Experience):
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant direct hands-on experience in a Digital Marketing environment. Practical experience working in recruitment, marketing or communications within the education industry highly desired.
- Undergraduate degree, diploma, or a combination of experience and other credentials in a relevant discipline (an equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered)
- Demonstrated communication skills (oral and written) and an ability to confidently engage, motivate, and guide adult learners.
- Certification in adult education and/or adult teaching experience an asset
- Recognized certifications supporting area of instruction e.g. (Google Ads, Google Analytics, etc.) will be preferred
- Proficiency with Google classroom is an asset
- Bilingual (English and French) is an asset