Blogging Best Practices for Student Recruitment
Date posted: January 15, 2015
Thursday, January the 29th, 2015 at 1:30 pm Eastern (EST)
On Thursday January 29, Higher Education Marketing will present a FREE, 30 minute webinar for higher ed marketers entitled, Blogging Best Practices for Student Recruitment.
This webinar will present an introduction to blogging for higher ed marketing, communications and recruitment staff, providing attendees with a complete guide to best practices on how to plan, design, write, publish and manage a successful higher ed blog.
Philippe Taza, CEO, Digital Analyst and Publisher of the Higher Education Marketing blog will lead the webinar and share his experience, insights, and advice on blogging best practices to manage your blog, drive your content marketing, improve your SEO and feed your social media presence.
This webinar will provide a complete guide to blogging for higher education, covering:
- What’s the definition of a great blog?
- How does blogging benefit your institution?
- Defining your blog’s purpose?
- Blogging is at the centre of your inbound marketing
- Who is your target audience? – building personas
- Blogging with a content strategy
- Blogging and search rankings
- Blogging platforms
- Every blog should have these key elements
- What’s great blog design
- Writing best practices
- How to managing your blog with a content calendar
- Sharing your blog on social media
- How to engage your readers
- How to measure your blog’s results
This webcast is ideal for junior marketing staff, admissions managers, and other departmental decision-makers who require a practical understanding of blogging and its critical importance to meeting your institution’s marketing and overall business objectives.