On Thursday, October 24th, in cooperation with our good friends at OmniUpdate, HEM presented a free 30 minute webcast, on, how to optimize your website redesign with a thorough digital marketing assessment.
Philippe Taza, CEO and Digital Analyst at Higher Education Marketing, provided a step-by-step guide to digital marketing assessment for redesign and discussed how to:
- Define your redesign goals and benchmark your current site
- Assess your information architecture, analytics, SEO, social media, and content
- Establish goals, organize priorities, and measure a site’s ROI
- Learn how to prepare for and conduct a digital marketing assessment and find out
- How great content and social media practices can help maximize your institution’s marketing efforts.
The 30 minute recorded webinar can be here.
This webcast was developed for college and university administrators, admissions managers, marketers, webmasters, web developers, and decision-makers who have a voice in the future of their college or university website.
Higher Education Marketing and OmniUpdate partner to provide our customers with an ideal web experience, providing expertise and web management tools to them to make their jobs simpler and more efficient.
OmniUpdate is the leading web content management system (CMS) provider for higher education. OmniUpdate’s enterprise CMS, OU Campus™, empowers institutions to effectively manage their web presence and take advantage of the latest web and mobile technologies. More than 700 college and university websites are managed using OU Campus.